Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Beautiful Bride!

Sweet Haylee just sent these photos to me of her wedding day. If my memory serves me right I think it was around 3 years ago? Anyway, she is an absolutely gorgeous girl, correction woman, and I felt so lucky to do her hair for her big day. You wouldn't know it by these pictures but she has the THICKEST and LONGEST hair I have EVER worked with!!! (It was at her bum when we did this updo). Haylee, who I might add, just passed the bar exam (yay) was a relatively young bride at the time but she has a maturity far beyond her years. Because of that I think it was important to give her a classic, sophisticated look (plus she wanted it all swept up for dancing). I think it suited her perfectly! Thanks Haylee!

1 comment:

s&hmills said...

This is one of my favorite photos from the wedding-- you did a fantastic job-- it was one of the best wedding presents I received! Thank you again, and for making me reminisce for our anniversary. Love you lots!