Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lovely.



My sis came over to visit today so we whipped this together in about 2o minutes! I think it looks great on her. First we took the top half of her hair and put it in a clip to keep it out of the way. Then I started from the bottom right section of her head and picked up 3-4 inch sections bringing them to the middle of her head and wrapping them in loops using bobby pins to secure. As you can see, I should have used brown pins to be less noticable with her hair color...oops! Once the bottom was finished we took the top of her hair and wove it into the existing loops on the bottom. I also grabbed a piece of garland off my christmas tree to show how ornamentation can change or add to a style (as seen on the right). The end result...lovely.

2 comments:

Lu said...

I LOVE this! You'll have to play around with my hair when I see you!

chelseareeve said...

I LOVE this blog. I am so glad that you put this together. I wish we took digital pictures of my sister's hair that you did for her wedding, but they are all still shots...I would have sent you some so you could post them. I miss you. I was thinking about you today and decided to check out your blog and I found this one. I LOVE the whole idea of it. If you ever want to do my hair...since it is so thin...you are more than welcome to. I am telling you...it is SUPER thin...you know it. I just love and miss you and needed to tell you that. Thanks for being my friend. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving...I was thankful for you this year.